By downloading driver, firmware and software from the PenDrive site you agree to the terms of our license agreement.
Please read it before downloading.
If you encounter problems trying to download any of the files;
- Windows users: try right-clicking the link and selecting "Save Target As"
- Mac users: try Control (ctrl)-clicking the link and selecting "Download Link to Disk"
You will require a program capable of expanding ".zip" files. We recommend WinZip for Windows users or Stuffit Expander for Mac OS users.
Please select the correct version of driver. If your USB Flash Drives stated 2.0 you should download the Version 2.0, if it doesn't stated 2.0 it should be Version 1.1.
(please note: PenDrive does not require any drivers, apart from when running on Win 98) .
In computing, firmware is software that is embedded in a hardware device. In practical terms, firmware updates can improve the performance and reliability, indeed even the basic available functionality of a device, and many devices benefit from regular firmware updates. Firmware updates ensure hardware is kept up to date and compatible.
- Firmware Update Instructions for MultiMedia Viewer (MMV)
- Write-protected remover.
- Makes your PenDrive products to be bootable.
- Security password for the PenDrive.
Lock v2.26.zip (273KB)
- Send and receive email via PenDrive.
- Playlist Manager Version 1.1.6 for MMV.
Edit MMV playlist on PC. Add, delete and arrange your music for your MMV 2.0
Playlist Manager (PC) Installation for MultiMedia Viewer (MMV)
- ZIP the data of the PenDrive.